Information on Scheduling an Inspection
To comply with the East Bay Regional Private Sewer Lateral Program, a verification test is required to demonstrate that the lateral is free of leaks (the upper lateral only for properties in Alameda and Albany and the entire lateral, upper and lower, in all other regions). It is the responsibility of the property owner (or their agent) to schedule an inspection with EBMUD to witness a verification test on the property's private sewer lateral(s) .EBMUD's online scheduling tool allows you to view all available inspection windows. You may select the available inspection window that will best serve you. Please be ready at the start of the window. EBMUD will conduct the inspection within the scheduled window.
Appointments for PSL inspections are available Monday through Friday, except on EBMUD holidays.
Please schedule your inspection either online or at the EBMUD New Business Office at 375 11th Street, First Floor, Oakland. Inspections are confirmed when payment is made.
Steps to Schedule an Inspection
Please use the online scheduling tool to request your inspection. You will be asked to:
- Enter your property's address.
- Select your property from the provided list.
- Enter your name and contact information.
- Request an inspection to receive a Compliance Certificate.
- Provide information regarding the contractor to perform the verification test.
- Select your inspection date and time from the provided available windows.
- Pay your Compliance Certificate fee.
- Receive a confirmation of your inspection appointment via email.
- Be ready at the start of your inspection window to perform the verification test.
For additional information regarding PSL inspections or online scheduling/cancellations, please call the scheduling desk at (510) 287-1599.
|Wednesday||January 1, 2020|
|Monday||January 20, 2020|
|Wednesday||February 12, 2020|
|Monday||February 17, 2020|
|Tuesday||March 31, 2020|
|Monday||May 25, 2020|
|Friday||July 3, 2020|
|Monday||September 7, 2020|
|Monday||October 12, 2020|
|Wednesday||November 11, 2020|
|Thursday||November 26, 2020|
|Friday||November 27, 2020|
|Friday||December 25, 2020|
|Monday||December 28, 2020|